Thursday 15 September 2016

Thank you Service

Yesterday afternoon we had the opportunity to come together to formally thank Mr Gray for his 10 Years of faithful and loyal service. 
Mr Gray is a servant-hearted man who has shown vision and passion for Christian education. He has lead our College with integrity to become the innovative, beautiful and nurturing place that it is today. 
 
We had some wonderful displays of talent. 




And some moving speeches. 



Ending with the cutting and sharing of a cake. 


I am so thankful for the opportunity to have worked with such a good man who taught us to set our goals high and work towards them. 

I will miss having Nathan Gray as principal of MACC, but I know that God has this place firmly in His hands and I am looking forward to what the future brings. I wish him God's blessings and grace as he starts the next chapter of his own journey. 







No comments:

Post a Comment