Friday 11 November 2016

I Hope You Enjoyed Grandparent's Day!

Grandparents play such an important role in the lives of our children. They offer time, love, care and wisdom that is different to what we offer as parents. I am very thankful that we had so many parents and grandparents join us today to celebrate the unique relationship they have with their children.
I hope you had a wonderful day!
Sophia did an outstanding job of sharing a lovely poem in front of the whole assembly! I'm so proud of her for doing something that takes so much courage.

The children loved icing and decorating their biscuits. I hope their special guests enjoyed them just as much!



We had a fantastic day! One that I hope will be remembered by all for a very long time.





 


 

 


 


 

 







2 comments: